DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
JOB PURPOSE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Serve as key resource to support business in creating competitive advantage that will drive farmers, retailers and distributors experience, resulting in market share and volumetric growth. The incumbent will lead the efforts in digital marketing communications and sales enablement to build sales team capabilities that will accelerate overall effectiveness and increase per person productivity as well as improve our Go-To-Market strategy.
'- Analyze market trends & opportunities. Develop and implement strategies that increase both unit sales and improve overall territory planning in an ensure optimal per person outreach
- Develop robust plans to improve customer face time and strong channel management
- Act as a training and reference resource for the Sales Team and provide educational and technical information that will facilitate profitable sales of the products including providing all technical specifications / characteristics of hybrids or varieties, developing and conducting training sessions for the sales and channel partners
- Analyze competition, overall trends in the market, COGS, supply position, demand fulfillment and demand generation strategies of the competition
- Implementation of new technologies and digital tools to evaluate and monitor sales efforts vs results
'-Suggesting effective operational road map to achieve penetration %, retention % and concentration as per set target.
- Monitor price-value responses, marketing campaign efficiency,
-Develop plan to improve customer face timeand effective support to channel management.
-Continuous assessment of territory's potention and opportunity planning.
-Enable sale team to improve per person area coverage as per set target.
- Measuring the success of digitalization proposed to evaluate sales effeort Vs. result.Job Qualifications
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the
intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty
products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the
needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.