IQVIA Consulting Services is the world’s leading, specialized advisor on critical business issues in the life sciences. They are the management consulting arm of IQVIA, a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry in 100+ countries around the world. Our Consulting Services teams offer end-to-end management consulting in key issues areas that include: business unit, therapy area and brand strategy, R&D, portfolio strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access studies and commercial model design and optimization.
Individuals joining us are assured of a rewarding career in life sciences consulting, replete with opportunities to address diverse and challenging client problems, travel on cross-geography projects, interact with senior client leaders and gain exposure to a truly multi-cultural, collegial and collaborative work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Consultant, you’ll be responsible for managing small teams in the design, development and delivery of medium sized- consulting projects as well as components of larger and complex projects with a focus on Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) and Pricing & Market Access (PMA). Your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will help create change in the world of Life Sciences, every project will be different but a sample of the things you can expect to accomplish are:
- Conducting health economic evaluations to inform HEOR and PMA strategy
- Conducting primary and secondary research and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key client issues, translating the data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key decision makers.
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions.
- Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our “the best on the business” team leaders.
- Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Managing the execution of client projects; develop a plan to implement the strategic recommendations and working closely with clients.
- Assisting with key business proposals and business development initiatives.
- Leading learning, development and recruiting programs.
To reward you for your hard work you will have the chance to travel globally, establish influential connections, receive world-class training, unparalleled career-development and of course, financial- which is second to none!
Candidates interested in joining Consulting Services as a Consultant should have:
- A strong academic record including PhD or Master's degree in Health Economics or equivalent OR an experienced professional with extensive proven experience of delivering HEOR pharma projects at a global level
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Experience in health-economic modeling and statistics
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities to meet deadlines while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries is desirable but not required
- Some experience managing projects
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques are desirable
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- A willingness and ability to travel
- Right to work in the recruiting country