- 4+ years of category management experience, marketing, supply chain, or finance
- Ability to analyze, articulate, and solve complex problems and concepts to make effective business decisions
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Work cross functionally to build consensus on goals, assumptions and conclusions
- Perform what-if scenario analysis
- Lead and develop project
7+ years of category management experience, marketing, supply chain, or finance
Bachelors’ Degree preferred. Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.