Business Sell and Delivery : SAP HANA
About IBM :
IBM is the world's largest technology and consulting company with IBM Global Business Services (GBS) a partner of unmatched breadth and depth, across a spectrum of business operations. We understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. As a consultant at IBM, you will have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, enhancing the value we bring our clients. With operations in 170 countries, you'll make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world's leading clients. You'll do challenging work across multiple industries and sectors, as well as governments and agencies, to make a real difference
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value
Who you are:
As a Business Sell and Delivery Executive : SAP HANA you will be focused on sell and deliver opportunities.
- Should be able to lead discussion on Digital transformation with S4/Hana with potential clients, convert opportunities to win and then deliver the projects.
- Work closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for S/4 Hana business
- Facilitate customer discovery and implementation scoping sessions to define requirements for input into implementation plans, estimates, resource models
- Build custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Create and deliver customer presentations on implementation methodology, approach, best practices, and deployment recommendations.
- Create formal services proposals, RFP responses, Statement of Work (SOW), and services contracts.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Coordinate with other internal resources, SME’s, and teams to formulate overall solution and services
- Manage the sales to services transition.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible in building opportunity pipeline in S/4 Hana areas and then pursuing the opportunity to result in signing.
- You would also need to solution the opportunity with correct effort estimate and skills required to deliver the solution.
- Post signing, you would be responsible in overseeing delivery as per solution.
- You will be responsible along with the team to implementation of the specific module for clients.
- You will have to lead IBM as well as client team members in completion of tasks towards achievement of goals.
How we’ll help you grow:
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Location: Mumbai / Delhi NCR / Bangalore
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Package Solution Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in end to end SAP Implementation is mandatory
- Should have worked on 1 implementation in S4 HANA with Indian clients.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Proven communication skills to lead client conversations at CxO level
Secondary Job Category
Total Experience: 8 -10 years
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role