What Global Trade Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Global Trade Operations is responsible for facilitating compliant and effective international shipments on behalf of the business unit.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues