The Piktochart family is looking for a passionate and skillful user interface designer that is able to combine insights from users to produce wireframes while considering the best user experience from all angles. To do that, you will need relentless testing, researching and learning from what other apps do.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Work with the team in a co-working space
We need your help to:
- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative solutions for the direction and user experience of the product in the form of UI flows, visual mock-ups, prototypes and clear design specifications.
- Work directly with the project team to shape ideas and create wireframes, prototypes, flow charts, site maps and so on, in order to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Explore and study effective UI designs, trends, best practices when it comes to interactions, animations, layouts etc.
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces for our web app interface, while adhering to our branding and design guidelines. You’re also welcome to challenge the existing brand outlines!
- Conduct user research on versions of prototype evaluate user feedback on usability of the design.
Your superpowers include:
- At least 3 years professional experience as a UI designer, preferably on web applications.
- Passion for all aspects of user interface design and a keen eye for details.
- Proficiency in sketchapp as well as wireframing and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and Invision.
- Passion for designing products with simple, intuitive experiences that delight customers.
- Good understanding of user-centered design principles to effectively improve usability of a product.
- Experience with the Responsive Design methodology
Plus points if you have:
- Experience in front end programming with HTML/CSS, Bootstrap/Foundation or any other frameworks.
- Experience in mobile app application design.
- Experience in micro interaction design.
In your portfolio, we'll be looking for:
Your creativity in creating beautiful UI designs by leveraging advanced knowledge of UCD, UX and design patterns.
Who are we?
The close-knit team behind Piktochart brings you a web application that empowers people who cannot design to create visual content. Some of our users include educators from Harvard, product managers at Google, Starwood Hotels, PWC and many non-profit organizations, freelancers and entrepreneurs. They use Piktochart based on our ability to help them design a compelling story. Piktochart started out with our faith and family as our foundation. We love what we do and our users, and constantly try to get better at our craft!