- To provide first & second level support for all applications that Clearing & Cash Management Support team is managing. Provide on-site and dial-in support as required in solving application issues.
- Able to manage production incident life cycle, performing root-cause analysis and follow through till resolution co-coordinating with Development and Infrastructure teams; Should be an excellent communicator with proven ability to work across teams and with management.
- Develop expertise in key Operations applications and provide on-the-ground assistance for all projects for the Operations IT teams.
- Become a part of development & support teams undertaking design, coding, testing and implementation for in-house Operations Cash Securities systems.
- To be able to co-ordinate with infrastructure and other development/support teams on periodic power down activities, infrastructure upgrades and Disaster Recovery Testing.
- Co-ordinate implementation of audit and compliance requirements for Group Operations & Chief Data Officer Solution Delivery (GO & CDO SD) applications.
- Responsible for establishing and driving Service Improvement Plans as required.
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors/Masters degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science.
- 7+ years of application support experience.
- Knowledge of Reference Data functions within Investment Banking.
- Should be fast learner with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead and manage team.
- Exposure to managing vendor service.
- Should be well versed in these technologies - Unix Shell/Perl scripting/Java/J2EE/WebLogic, Sybase and/or Oracle database environment.
- Support experience with various Unix platforms, Business objects, PL/SQL, Informatica.
- Knowledge/experience in TLM (Smart Stream) / Tableau is added advantage.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.
- ITIL V3 certified in core areas like OSA and CSI is an added advantage.