India-Pune-Pune | Full-time | Corporate Functions | English
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
The primary duties of this role include the following:
• Support the Global ATR/Hiring approval process for Group Finance: The role supports the GF Functional COO in maintaining adequate controls and oversight on the ATR approvals. The role also plays a key role in facilitating the approval chain and adequate actions for facilitating the E2E approval process
• Travel Approval Process: Facilitate the E2E process of N3 Travel expense approvals and support GF COO in maintaining adequate governance and oversight.
• Support Various Function Completion: Support GF Management team and COOs in ongoing completion requirements
Compliance to Block leave
• Global Business Management Activities / Management Reporting Requirements:
Ensuring Performance Management processes (Review packs, Objective tracking, Scorecards etc) are robust and required reporting is provided to the stakeholders in an effective manner.
Appropriate communication and co-ordination re ongoing submissions to the GF COO team.
Partnering with function heads and stakeholders to drive the functional priorities/objectives
Drive design and implementation of MIS/governance reporting for use by Management teams
Ensure Management reporting submissions are managed end to end
Senior management reviews and updates
• Change and Project Management
Lead and/support E2E transition
Lead E2E projects with global stakeholders and delivery teams
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES (e.g., shifts, travel overseas, hours):
This role will involve significant co-ordination and contact with clients and team members located in Zurich, Singapore, London and New York/Raleigh Durham. As a result there may be an impact on working hours as the role spans worldwide time zones.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
University graduate or equivalent
Qualified accountant or CFA is an asset
Financial services experience of at least 7 years
Experience in financial and/or management reporting
Experience in managing a small team
Has worked in a global / international environment
Experience in managing a team
TECHINICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Prior experience in COO/ Business Management Functions or key components of the function
Strong IT skills (Excel, Word, PeopleSoft, Essbase, etc.)
Experience in managing change programs/initiatives
Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing situations