ZX Ventures is a global incubator, operator, and venture capital team backed by Anheuser-Busch InBev. We are a small army of futurists, dreamers, doers, designers, engineers, scientists, marketers, brewers, builders, and data geeks. From operating leading craft breweries, eCommerce sites, technology products and retail operations to investing in innovative third-party companies, ZX Ventures is accelerating the future. With offices in over 10 countries, the opportunities are as vast and diverse as our team of professionals.
We are currently searching for top talent to work in New York. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial people who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all of our roles, we are open to candidates from a number of backgrounds, including experience with top startups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Defining the role of licensing within the marketing mix as well as the short term and long term roadmap for licensing within the organization in partnership with individual brand teams and the Global Director of Brand Experience.
- Developing standards of excellence and execution for licensing within the organization including best practices for agency and partner selection, asset management, product approval and quality assurance. Monitoring and track the execution of all standards across multiple zones.
- Manage, in partnership with zone Licensing Managers, the execution of the global licensing program, managing the global P&L, forecasting and reporting.
- Establish and execute and end-to-end licensing process for global brands including strategy, planning, go-to-market materials, and product development.
- Innovate new roles for licensing within the organization.
- Hiring and growing the necessary team to support initiatives and develop exponential growth. Review, hire and direct zone-level program managers.
- Define the short and long term potential of the program. Recommend investment allocation for the program through 1YP and 3YP development
- Establish best in class practices and benchmarks that will be used to monitor & deliver program performance. KPI: Excellence program adherence.
- Partner with agencies and licensees to design, develop, sell and promote new goods and services in line with our brand goals and objectives.
- Partner with agencies to establish and grow the vision for our global licensing program by developing new brand opportunities and revenue. Track, manage and approve all new licensees. Coordinate with the brand teams on their licensing needs. Coordinating with local licensing manager on zone vision and performance. Manage approvals for new territories. Manage and report the global P&L to senior management. KPIs Revenue Growth, Earned Media Impressions
- Maintain ownership of global net revenue targets. Drive exponential growth for the program. Identify new revenue opportunities. Set 1YP and 4YP targets.
Sound interesting to you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- True self-starters. ZX Ventures is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of the our fast-paced environment
- Someone who is intellectually curious about brand licensing
- Someone to understand, optimize, and manage the route to market for all licensed goods and services across a variety of possible solutions. Track all products and associated revenue.
- Experience in increasing brand worth through merchandise
- A university degree, and candidates who have shown development through work experience
- Specialist knowledge of developing and implementing a global licensing product tracking methodology
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience working in brand licensing management
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle a number of challenges, wherever they are needed within the company.
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment, as well as execution drive.
- Interest in our industry and its evolution. This includes someone who is interested in solving new customer problems, the development of processes, and discovering new markets opportunities.
Anheuser-Busch InBev is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.