Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Corporate Information Technology (IT) partners with each division in KLA-Tencor to develop, engage and promote global enterprise solution leading the way with innovations which meet the business’ needs.
IT is responsible for delivering consultative services in support of our world-wide design engineering teams to meet our strategic objectives of bringing new products to market Better, Faster, and Cheaper.
As a Systems Analyst supporting SAP Finance for our finance business community, your technical leadership within SAP, other modules and KLA-Tencor IT department in general is critical for providing solutions to technical and strategic challenges to current and future business processes as well as ongoing functional enhancements.
- Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP FI/CO modules in ECC 6.0, including providing SAP expertise in FI/CO area.
- Actively work with Business Resources to determine the technical solution that best meets the business requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of integration points of FI/CO modules and across other SAP modules.
- Responsible for Enhancements, projects as well as adhoc support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve production issues.
- Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
- Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per SOX change control policies and procedures
- Review current finance and accounting business processes to determine where automation / improvements will drive efficiency. Identify process inefficiencies, recommend innovative uses of software functionality, design, implement solutions and train end-users.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, business, computer information systems or related field.
- Eight to ten years functional and technical experience with SAP FI/CO Module in ERP system, with analysis and design of business applications related to the FICO area including but not limited to: Fixed assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, product costing, PCA, CCA, interfaces to subsystems. Knowledge of SAP T&E is recommended.
- Knowledge and experience with ABAP programming, SAP HANA and SAP T&E is a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to understand system capabilities and ability to find ways to improve system performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with planners, peers and executive leadership
- Previous experience in systems support activities, i.e. business to IT liaison
- Previous experience in defining system requirement and defining test scenarios
- Demonstrated high learning agility and strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and management skills that align with the Client culture. Specific skills include facilitating change, driving operational excellence, and striving for continuous improvement.
- Experience with project management.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.