Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Corporate Information Technology (IT) partners with each division in KLA-Tencor to develop, engage and promote global enterprise solution leading the way with innovations which meet the business’ needs.
IT is responsible for delivering consultative services in support of our world-wide design engineering teams to meet our strategic objectives of bringing new products to market Better, Faster, and Cheaper.
As a part of the SAP Infrastructure team, your technical experience is critical for providing solutions to technical and strategic challenges to current and future business processes as well as ongoing functional enhancements.
SAP Basis & Security Administrator
- Team member of the Technical Delivery SAP Basis
- Provide Operational Excellence in the areas SAP Basis, Solution Manager, Monitoring, Portal, Oracle Database, understanding and if required developing Unix-Shell and Scripting and other infrastructure elements
- Experience working with SAP Security Roles and Profiles. Working with Internal and External auditors in order to provide SAP Security support
- Experience working with any GRC Tool and understanding authorization concepts in SAP, Segregation of Duties (SOD) Violations.
- Work with Delivery Support Partner, assess operational quality, identify gaps, and manage closure of gaps in SAP Basis area, including
- Ensure effective Error Trend Analysis and Problem Management
- Work in SAP Basis team and provide missing technical and operational expertise for Major Incident Management and support MSP to close their knowledge gaps
- Provide support for Major Incident Management and ensure timely resolution of Major Incidents
- Ensure SAP functional best practices are adhered to during Incident and Problem investigation and resolution
- Provide technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed incident & problem resolutions when alternative solutions are available
- Provide capability to perform incident & problem management resolution activities as appropriate in exceptional circumstances
- Provide appropriate assessment of SAP OSS notes with regard to relevance for Operations
- Perform detailed planning & project management of implementation activities for updates & patching where required
- Perform system health audits to validate system status & report to Basis Team Lead
- Perform effective Weekly Operational Review with Support Partner Basis Team
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:-
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Confident. Must be able to face onsite colleagues and address the issues on call
Desired Profile :-
Experience in below:
- SAP / Oracle / OS memory management, Performance tuning
- Change & Transport Management
- SAP Profiles and its usage
- Job Management
- Printer/Spool Management
- Workload issues in SAP
- SAP Process Management
- Support Packs & Support Stacks
- Unicode & Non-unicode system
- Kernel Upgrade and Steps involved
- System Refresh/Copy and steps involved
- Different types of client copies
- ESS / MSS
- Integration with PI systems
- System monitoring
- Batch Job Management and Monitoring
- SW logistics(STMS usage)
- SW logistics(STMS configuration, CTS+, Java, XI)
- SAP client Management
- Security Management(tech, roles built, UAM)
- ALE / IDOC Admin
- Oracle Admin(BRTools, tablespace management)
- System Maintenance(stop/start, profile parameters etc)
- Net weaver Admin(UWL, KM, SSO, VA, ADS, SSL))
- PI Basis administration
- SOLMAN (SMSY, MOPZ, EWA, BPM)
- SLD administration
Upgrade Skill’s below:
- Oracle & SAP Application upgrades
- Support Pack upgrades
- Kernel Upgrade
- Applying addon’s
- Proper understanding of Pre-steps and post-steps of upgrades
- Different types of version upgrade (new version / EHP )
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven SAP Basis operational expertise of minimum 7 years or more
- Proven operational experience with SAP Netweaver
- Operational Basis Administration Experience in Solution Manager/Monitoring, Portal (Reverse Proxy), Oracle DBMS/Unix, ECC, BI, CRM, SRM, PI, BOBJ, HANA, Portals.
- Self-starter who is interested in learning newer technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills