Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
What does the Product and Partnerships team do?
The Product and Partnerships team is responsible for sourcing and delivering a world class set of cloud products delivered by the best people in the industry, exploiting our intellectual property and partner solutions to enable our customers to innovate.
We are looking for a Product Leader to be responsible for defining and driving the strategy, execution and the overall success of their respective product(s). This Product Leader will follow the Cloudreach Product Management Lifecycle framework to drive their product(s) from idea through to release.
How will you spend your days ?
- Stay up-to-date on the ever-changing landscape of the Cloud industry. Understand how emerging trends will shape our future offerings and create product strategies to leverage new market opportunities.
- Engage with customers both internal and external on a regular basis to fully understand how they use our products and identify new ways to support their current & future requirements.
Market Research and Analysis
- Run regular competitive analyses for company-wide use.
- Create business cases for product opportunities identifying the overall market opportunity, technical strategy, value proposition, pricing strategy, risks, and detailed financial forecasts and models.
- Develop product pricing strategy: create pricing bundles, implement new pricing and discounting structures.
Product & Portfolio Strategy
- Manage the complete lifecycle of products/features, from conception through to launch following the Cloudreach Product Management Lifecycle
- Define, own and drive the product and portfolio strategy of your product(s), working with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the business to achieve core business goals.
- Decide on future developments and create roadmaps to illustrate the product vision.
- Communicate roadmap updates to the business on a regular basis.
- Create business requirements and work closely with developers to design and ship new or enhanced features via the product backlog following the Scrum process.
- Drive the sprint planning for your respective product and strive to adhere to the roadmap timelines and commitments.
- Manage the roll-out of the product to the delivery team and the wider business, e.g. system and process updates.
- Carefully manage the release of product features and updates to customer environments.
- Actively seek opportunities to fulfil our brand promise of being software-enabled.
- Serve as the Product Evangelist, engage with internal and external customers to gather feedback and help set the product direction.
- Work with the ACE marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
- Represent the product at external events.
- Manage internal and external trials and demonstrations.
How to stand out ?
The Product Leader has a desire to build great products, is passionate about creating real value for customers, and has a collaborative spirit that thrives in an agile / startup environment. The role sets a standard for customer-driven agile innovation; executed in close collaboration with diverse teams across the business. As such, this role requires a high degree of business acumen, technical chops and people skills. Your skills and traits will include but not be limited to:
- Entrepreneurial and strategic drive: You will be driving the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of the customer or business problems that you are looking to solve. You have an appreciation of the user experience and business/commercial issues.
- Multifaceted: You are knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, user experience (UX), sales, customer support, finance, and marketing.
- Demonstrable working experience within the Cloud industry, including conceptualising, strategising and delivering cloud solutions. You have a solid awareness of cloud technologies from providers such as AWS, Microsoft, Google and Salesforce
- Data-driven: Your product decisions or opportunity assessments will be backed by supporting data. You will explore at the data behind a certain assumption or come up with a hypothesis on how you believe a product or feature will move the needle on a certain metric.
- Excellent communication skills: You can clearly articulate the vision and confidently communicate with all stakeholder levels: Cloudreach, Customer, 3rd Parties and Partners - both verbal and written. You are able to identify core messages and act quickly and appropriately.
- Strong leadership skills: As a Product Leader you might have supervisory responsibilities. However you are able to engage and inspire others whom you have no direct managerial authority over.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro and a smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office in Chancery Lane is filled with free drinks and snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.