On job description
On job description
The primary purpose of the role is to support the day to day learning coordination needs of a business function/function/site. A proportion of this work / activity will be standardised across all roles but there will be a level of variability based on local ways of working and critical activities within the function i.e. this variability could be driven by being in a highly regulated area such as GMS where technical and compliance demands are high versus HR where different logistical practices need to be supported.
These roles will have a critical interface to the global service for training administration and there will therefore be a strong requirement for collaborative working and adherence to global standard operating procedures and request management practices. The other critical interface for this role will be to the ‘local’ business function they are supporting and therefore they will need to engage positively and effectively with these teams also.
• Ensure learning items and curricula are defined, kept up to date and annually maintained through partnering with ‘subject matter experts’ and or ‘curriculum owners’.
• Coordinate the creation, maintenance and retirement of GLMS learning content through engagement with the global service.
• Support GLMS administration to support locally designated activities:
o Learning assignment.
o Learning scheduling.
o Learning recording.
o Learning reporting.
• Support supplemental learning system administration based on local practice e.g. Sharepoint sites, team sites, local repositories etc.
• Training logistics support e.g. room booking, materials management, trainer liaison , documentation support (some tasks may be shared with the business or L&D administrator).
• Provide support to Learners and Managers locally to support their understanding of learning requirements, learning management practices or learning systems. Triage customers to other GL&D functions as required.
• Support records management activities to regulatory or local standards where required e.g. archiving of learning documentation.
• Support the execution of learning evaluation strategy and measurement of effectiveness of learning interventions through data gathering and reporting e.g. collating and processing level 1 feedback forms.
• Monitor and report training activity against agreed measures and KPIs.
• Support, monitor and continually improve the systems and processes associated with the co-ordination and administration of training activities.
• Prepare any necessary documentation in respect of BU/function/site training processes and records management to support audit requirements.
• May support local training delivery e.g. Site induction training.
• May support the management of local training facilities e.g. Site Learning Zones.
• May lead on discrete projects at a local (e.g. learning programmes, continuous improvement).
• May support Train the Trainer programme coordination including ongoing assessment of trainer capability i.e. workplace trainers.
• May manage day to day relationships with third party vendors delivering training on behalf of the BU/function/site ensuring they adhere to all required processes and documentation
1. Minimum Level of Education
Office experience – and preferably previous experience working in training administration function with GLMS administration access.
2. Preferred Level of Education
Third level HR Qualification
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required
• Strong planning and organisation skills.
• Good communication skills and customer focus.
• Positive proactive attitude, ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
• Strong IT skills.
• Good understanding of the GLMS and functionality to support learning.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritise workload and handle pressure, interruptions and multiple projects.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines with accuracy and confidence.
• Ability to take the initiative and driven by the desire for continuous improvement.
• Good understanding of business function and context e.g. specific regulatory requirements, standard practice etc.
• Good problem solving ability.
• Good customer focus capability.
• Strong accountability ethic i.e. to support learner / customer to an outcome.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.