It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
If you are interested in:
• Working in Customer service
• Written communication with corporate customers and business partners
• Investigation and improvement of customer claims up to approved authority levels
• Liaising with carries and interacting with other departments to resolve customer situations
• Working in an international and dynamic environment
If you are good at:
• Italian and have good English
• Communication and problem solving
• Meeting tight deadlines
If you have gained:
• University degree is considered an advantage
• Work experience in the field of support/customer service or data entry is an advantage
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
We could offer you:
• Excellent working conditions and social benefits
• Opportunity for a career path in an international company
Do not hesitate to apply with your CV because this could be an awesome career opportunity for you!
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.