Vice President, Area Sales (US- East) will provide leadership, direction and resource stewardship to the organization’s Direct sales and Sales Development functions. As a Senior sales leader the Vice President, Area Sales (US- East) region is accountable for sales performance and profitability.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience of progressive experience in Sales; prefer experience in a SaaS, internet or digital industry
- 5+ years in Sales Management and Strategy experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing Directors and Managers including remote locations
- Excellent analytical, business intelligence skills
- Experience scaling business to increase sales revenue
- Strong Executive presence and presentation skills
- Depth of experience in Salesforce required
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, Lead Distribution Tools and Call Center Systems highly preferred.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set the vision and strategy for Direct Sales team.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Sr. VP, Sales, and Executive Leadership regarding sales initiatives and programs, strategic opportunity reviews, emerging competitive threats making persuasive recommendations.
- Collaborating with Executive team to set sales targets based on company objectives and then motivate and lead the sales organization to achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets for East coast MINDBODY Sales.
- Drive a winning and positive customer-centric culture demonstrated by both exceptional individual and team performance, high morale, and retention.
- Innovate and develop selling programs and techniques that significantly impact revenue and growth of the business.
- Collaborate to identify and implement sales solutions.
- Partner to recruit, develop and retain top talent focusing on leadership accountability, development and succession planning.
- Develop job families and career development opportunities for sales positions.
- Build a performance and metrics based culture and team that is accountable for consistently meeting targets.
- Partner with Sales Operations leadership to develop key performance indicators and dashboards that help sales organization achieve results.
- Establish effective analysis of sales trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies.
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Lead cross functional initiatives
- Budget responsibilities
- All other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- High travel to support North America and AU Sales
- High intensity and high volume environment