Careers that Change Lives
Take a product from creation to launch and shape healthcare for professionals and patients around the world. Use your creativity and passion to lead the strategic marketing direction of our Neuromodulation product portfolio. Use your product portfolio management skills to develop marketing plans, improve product offerings and construct and execute launch plans.
A Day in the Life
· You will develop portfolio management marketing and promotional plans designed to ensure successful response from key customers and drive the implementation of these plants with local marketing and sales management.
· You meet with customers, geographic partners and field sales to develop and execute customer and sales force strategies and tactics.
· In engaging Key Opinion Leaders (KOL), you will actively participate and lead advisory board meetings related to the Neuromodulation products and keep in frequent contact with KOLs to incorporate their input into your strategic plan.
· You will lead support of key Neurosurgical congresses — interact with and influence the top clinical leaders in our field.
· You will provide expert consultation to the sales force about portfolio marketing issues.
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
· You will need a Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in medical device marketing to be considered.
Nice to Have
· Technical aptitude, specifically in Neuromodulation and/or the clinical environment would be ideal.
· Sales orientation or exposure to working with a high performing salesforce is very helpful.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.