We are currently searching for an individual to join our Electrophysiology & Cardiac Rhythm Management (EP/CRM) business unit in Abbott Medical Devices Portfolio, holding the position of Field Technical Engineer (FTE) located in Athens, Greece.
The right incumbent will be responsible for providing field technical support during cardiac rhythm device implantations and electrophysiology procedures in hospitals.
Key responsibilities/ Job Description:
- Provide Field technical support during Cardiac Rhythm device implantations and Electrophysiology procedures
- Communicate product features to support sales on the field
- Provide customers with continuous company’s technology update aiming to deliver the highest value added in term of therapeutic solutions
- Build strong relationships with customers by providing key support to their scientific and technological needs
- Implement specific education, marketing and clinical initiatives defined according to customer needs
- Liaise with Bid & Tender office during bids preparation by providing technical specifications and supporting material
- Keep track of medical devices innovation technology
- Perform training concerning the use of new products
The ideal candidate should qualify for the following criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Lifesciences (Biology/ Biochemistry/ Physics etc.) or equivalent
- Previous working experience as Biomedical Engineer is desired
- Academic or Professional Experience in the Cardiology field will be considered as an asset
- Highly interested in the field of medical devices technology
- Demonstrated ability to take accountability and drive for results
- Strong communicator both verbally and written with a focus in relationship building
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player who pursues both individual and team goals
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language (both oral and written)
- PC literacy, experienced with MS Office tools
- Driving License and ability to travel up to 20% of working time
- Military Obligations fulfilled for male candidates
The company offers a competitive remuneration package, participation to medical insurance plan, company car and continuous learning opportunities within a multinational working environment.
ASJM Abbott St. Jude Medical
Greece > Athens : Iroos Matsi & Archaeou Theatrou Str.
Yes, 20 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: