Technical Services: Audio/Video Editing and Production
Video Shooter/Editor Associate - Philadelphia 76ers (Camden, NJ)
Department: Media Productions
Reports to: Senior Production Manager
Classification: Seasonal, Full Time (Hourly Rate of $8.44)
The Philadelphia 76ers is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by one of the industry’s most decorated and well-respected sports business executives in CEO Scott O’Neil. The Sixers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the entire sports industry. The Sixers offer an energetic working environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
Position Summary: The Shooter/Editor Associate will assist in the planning, execution and creation of video content.
Philadelphia 76ers, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create, write, and direct video productions for the Philadelphia 76ers
- Help maintain appropriate media management
- Work with the department lead to produce video shoots and voice-overs, including field production of on-location shoots;
- Produce game highlight packages
- Organize and log game footage for post workflow.
- Provide video coverage and serve as a shooter for Sixers digital video features, interviews, live programming, events, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (educational, experience and basic knowledge requirements):
- Experience shooting with Canon C-100, Canon SD or DSLR cameras. ENG style shooting with Sony PMW-100.
- Familiarity with 3-point lighting for interviews, green screen, etc.
- Live-streaming experience a preferred, but not mandatory.
- Overall working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Studio and General Production Equipment.
- Basic knowledge of web editing programs and languages preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Basic office computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel), internet and cell phone essential.
- Must be capable of lifting up to 30lbs.