Professional Marketing Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Manage both internal and external professional relations and education including clinical and scientific exchange information for Oral Healthcare products.
- Develop and maintain online platform with education and training content for local sales teams, Dental Professionals and KOL.
- Develop and deliver Philips educational presentations to professional and trade associations for the purpose of increasing awareness, trial, sale, personal usage and recommendation of our products.
You are responsible for:
- Managing professional relations and education for the Oral Healthcare Category
- Managing the KOL strategy and monitors and aligns as necessary to deliver KPIs
- Underpinning the work with measurable activities to deliver results within the category:
- Establishing and fortifying collaborative relationships with all leading pro organizations and associations
- Building and leveraging relationships with (inter)national and regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in existing and relevant new value spaces within the Category
- Extending impact of KOL/association endorsement through creating speaker meeting and editorial/PR opportunities and other impactful ways to spread the agreed Philips (category and/or product related) message to a broad professional (HCPs) and/or consumer audience
- Developing local professional relations plan based off the annual local marketing plan and contact strategy as delivered by SO professional marketing
- Promptly communicating specific endorsement output for our products with other SO team members
- Managing professional education for the Category
- Profiling, prioritizing and selecting academic institutions in alignment with the Category strategy
- Initiating and maintaining relationships from pro education perspective with academic institutions & students
- Maintaining professional visibility in professional journals and magazines or other related activities such as taking leadership positions in professional associations
You are a part of:
The Romanian Marketing Team and you will report to our Senior Business Marketing Manager for Health and Wellness SEE. You will be working most of the time remotely and will be collaborating with many teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Higher education (degree in dentistry);
- Previously worked both in medical practice and in an industry role, preferably as a dental practitioner or a hygiene & therapist
- Previous exposure to scientific, regulatory, claim and clinical issues associated with selling consumer healthcare solutions
- Ability to interact effectively with key professional influencers in the industry and consumer test institutes
- Previous experience of delivery of presentations in medical arena
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Fluent in Romanian and in English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)