We are looking for a Front-end Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What we need to see:
- 4+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Comfortable with high paced environment.
- Well versed in agile methodology.
- Experience in software shipping cycles (dev, deploy, release, CI) and open-source software dev.
Nice to have:
- Understanding and practical knowledge of task runner such as Gulp, Grunt.
- Knowledge of Front-end frameworks such as Angular or React.
You should highly motivated, passionate and curious about new technologies. You take pride in your work and strive to achieve incredible results; as well as excellent communication and planning skills.
₹800K – ₹1600K
0.05% – 0.1%