Senior Executive - 2031
Data Science - India Mumbai, Maharashtra
This candidate would be working on global projects in the space of RES Strategy where candidate will be responsible for driving/executing innovation projects to develop data collection methodologies, computer vision, programming/automating statistical processes etc.
Preferred skill set:
• Statistical/Mathematical/Engineering education background
• Programming knowledge with practical experience in Python, R along with any other programming languages such as Java, Perl, C/C++ etc.
• Experience with SQL database/coding and knowledge of Hadoop platform preferred
• Experience in handling unstructured/big data such as social, media, video feeds etc.
• Experience/Knowledge of computer vision e.g. video analytics, image processing etc.
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Seconday Locations: , , ,