White Ops is seeking a high-performing marketing technologist to join our Business Development team. Successful candidate must be a self starter, have a comprehensive understanding of the ad tech landscape, be customer focused and have excellent communication skills. Candidates must be familiar with negotiating complex software as a service programs.
If you are an experienced business development professional who’s not only motivated by the financial rewards of successful deal negotiation, but also by the higher calling of helping to make the digital advertising industry a safer place for legitimate actors, then White Ops may be a strong fit.
- Exceed quarterly revenue goals from Advertising and Marketing platforms including SSPs, DSPs, Exchanges, Publishers and e-commerce sites.
- Negotiate SaaS based detection and prevention service programs, stewarding the MSA process between White Ops and client Legal, Procurement, Business Development and Product teams.
- Maintain high level of CRM discipline and accuracy including forecasting projected revenue, meeting activity, opportunity value and close/won dates.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations, product demonstrations and proposals that highlight White Ops competitive advantages and superior ROI for prospects/clients.
- Aggressively work client contacts across all levels of the organization from C-suite to managers.
- Assume account leadership, working with other groups within White Ops (Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Legal and Finance) to drive business forward and provide excellent customer experiences.
- Travel as necessary for client meetings (up to 35%.)
- 7+ years SaaS based sales and/or business development experience within Advertising, Marketing and/or e-commerce technology.
- Quantifiable history of meeting and exceeding annual sales objectives.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for complex technology solutions.
- Understand fundamentals of digital media measurement.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients of all professional levels, from C-suite to Jr AMs.
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.