Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech that has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
About the Role
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruiting at Credible, an exciting and innovative start-up based in San Francisco. Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Senior Recruiter will be a self-guided team of one, partnering closely with hiring managers to execute and fill open roles within the company.
- Identify, locate, target and hire top talent for Credible, with an emphasis on product and engineering roles
- Integrate Credible's Values into the recruiting process
- Collaborate with management to identify weaknesses in the current hiring process and align search activity with the company's needs.
- Manage and promote our Employee Referral Program
- Ensure full optimization, utilization and enhancement of the ATS & other recruiting tools
- Develop best-in-class practices for end-to-end candidate experience, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and onboarding
- Create job descriptions that align with hiring manager’s expectations
- Manage all employment-related correspondence (e.g., reference checks, offer letters/contracts, orientation materials and onboarding paperwork)
- Identify key recruiting metrics and measure outcomes of the recruiting operations
- Manage relationships with search agencies, immigration, and other business vendors and partners
- Be hungry, driven and enjoy working in a dynamic, fun environment
Education and Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience working as an in-house recruiter, technical recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellence in prioritization, time management, and follow-through; delivering tasks on time is a must
- Ability to work on multiple roles at the same time with ease
- Commitment to being part of a growing culture that is encouraging, motivating, and fun
- Bonus points: start-up experience, network of contacts in San Francisco
Personality and Values:
- You are resourceful. Willing to work with the resources you have and still deliver top notch results
- You are flexible and adaptable. When one strategy isn’t effective, you are open to exploring others
- You are a people person. You love connecting with people and have a natural ability to build lasting relationships
Why you want to work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
Our benefits: We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits, free food and a flexible vacation policy.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.