Dig Inn's MBA Next Crop Program is for MBA candidates looking to gain valuable insight into the restaurant industry and develop leadership skills. MBA Next Croppers work cross-departmentally in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment depending on business needs–maybe you're lending a hand to our Dig Inn Offsite team piloting a new delivery platform, or maybe you're hopping into food analytics. We're looking for go-getters and quick analytical minds–people as passionate about changing the food system as creating systems and organization–ambitious team players who knows how to get sh*t done. A love of hospitality, food, and the restaurant industry is a must.
Next Crop MBA programs are paid and offered on a rolling basis. We are currently hiring for the fall program, August–December (dates flexible). Must be currently enrolled in an MBA program.
- Demonstrate top-notch organizational skills and be ready to react quickly–every project has a fluid schedule and is full of unforeseen challenges
- Work with a solid knowledge of the current food space and hospitality, you can identify company-wide inefficiencies or pain points and help implement cross-departmental solutions
- Ensure communication skills are paramount – you’ll need to stay on top of messages, juggle multiple project threads, close the loop
- Be comfortable interfacing with anyone from a general manager to the head of marketing–who can also research and execute independently
- Show proficiency in Microsoft & Google office programs a must. You can likely build models, pivot tables, and know the difference between vlookup and index match
- Enjoy a fast paced environment and can roll with the punches
- Highlight your written and verbal communication skills in Google + Office products
- Growth potential and a buzzing office culture (like a snack bar!)
- Mentorship and learning opportunities from a diverse group of restaurant professionals
- Free Dig Inn for the duration of your program
- Happy hours and impromptu events
- Dog friendly HQ
- Sponsored social events
Dig Inn believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.