We are looking for an experienced and driven individual to lead our CRM practices and team(s). This is expected to be a hands on leadership position with the goals of setting process and practices within the CRM team and shared across the organization, fostering continuous improvement, and driving a culture of collaboration. This individual must have a constant and infectious desire to continuously improve everything around him or her, and be able to articulate team level strategy as well as executive level summaries. A strong background in CRM applications and related practices is required.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, CSO (Customer Service Organization), and other teams within the organization to help set, coordinate, and drive well-defined practices and high quality execution in the following areas:
- Sales force automation
- Marketing automation
- Customer Experience
- Customer Support and Success
- Tool selection and management
- Help foster best practices and procedures within the CRM team.
- Manage geographically distributed CRM teams.
- Work with CSO and company executive teams to define, execute, and report on related strategic efforts.
- Exude an attitude of continuous improvement.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with best practices associated with CRM applications. Knowledge of and experience with current tools in these areas.
- Significant hands on experience with CRM operations. Experience with Salesforce and MSCRM is a plus.
- Experience managing teams in relevant areas. Ability to lead and coordinate geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at both technical and executive levels.
- Ability to prioritize work around business value & priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven track record of delivering high quality results.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is Benefitfocus’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all Benefitfocus Associates and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. Benefitfocus is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.