Req ID: 18165
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
To Be Successful In This Role, You Will
- Possess experience designing, building, maintaining, migrating, tuning, administering, supporting, and problem solving in complex server environments, working collaboratively with applications, network and different IT teams to resolve problems.
- Must have knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) with focus on Continuous Deployment working and/or designing Automated Builds, Deployments by using Source Code Repositories
- Proactive and dynamic person that works with high level guidelines and is able follow day to day responsibilities, which includes:
- Provide third level technical support for application related hardware, software and network problems support utilizing monitoring tools and diagnostic methods.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the systems in support of business processing requirements through automation, administration, configuration management, scripting, support and system builds from development and testing environments based on Linux servers. Interact with other teams to schedule installations, upgrades and maintaining them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Work closely with architecture and engineering teams in order to define hardware and software platforms.
- Maintain a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation.
- We look for a B.A or B.S degree or equivalent, otherwise someone who has a proven record of experience in Senior position for at least 2 years.
- Strong technical background, capable of working with different technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with scripting: Bash and Python are a plus.
- ITIL knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Experience with the following technologies are a plus:
- AWS, Docker, Zabbix, Puppet ,Java, Tomcat.
- Don’t be scared if you don’t have all of them!
At Sabre, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Employee Relations Department at email@example.com
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Developer, Java, Database, Linux, Testing, Technology