Supply Chain & Logistics
Nov 15, 2017, 1:15:49 PM
Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Shipping process to support the local iCenter and Distribution objectives for Quality, On-time Delivery, Cost and Flexibility.
· Review and process Trax/ TSE Compliance failures in a timely manner in accordance with Trade Compliance procedures
· Act as a point of contact for investigating and resolving Logistics & Compliance related challenges and escalations received from external and internal Customers. Escalate to the next level where required within the agreed Service Level agreement
· Timely and accurate processing of the Logistics and Compliance related administration functions in adherence with the procedures set out in the QMS. To include self-auditing, filing/ archiving of records
· Freight invoice clearance, and rate verification where applicable. Note: EPM Logistics responsible for the Freight Bill Audit Programme.
· Reporting of key measures i.e. Service provider on time delivery and quality. To include the analysis and identification of improvement initiatives/ corrective actions to improve the performance/ failures.
· Responsible for the auditing, and retention of all Export and Import Records in adherence to the procedures set out in the QMS.
· Maintain databases and shipping reports as required i.e Project Administration Database
· Ensure all EU Emerson, EPM and Local Logistics, Compliance and Health & safety regulations and procedures are adhered to and records maintained i.e. ITCE procedures
· Contribute to the development and implementation of the Logistics and Compliance Procedures. Identify improvement initiatives, to reduce costs and cycle times
· Technical or economic educational background
· Medium English level;
· Medium Microsoft Excel;
· Relevant experience and CRM knowledge are an advantage;
· Attention to details and result oriented competencies;
· Flexibility and good communication skills.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.