The Growth Strategy Associate, working closely with the Account Management, Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams, will be responsible for driving user and platform growth. This position will be responsible for thinking creatively on how to scale Symphony across a wide base of users, developing methodologies and A/B tests for measuring campaign effectiveness, and implementing those campaigns, content, and strategies across our users. The Growth Strategy Associate will focus on optimization, scaling, and automation for viral platform growth.
- Work closely with Account Management, Sales, Marketing, and Product Management teams to design strategies and campaigns that will grow the Symphony platform
- Think creatively about Acquisition, Activation, Retention, and Referral for our users, developing methodical approaches and strategies to implement growth
- Design statistical tests (including A/B tests) to test your growth ideas; analyze the data and users’ feedback. Will be working closely with users to understand user feedback to employ best-in-class techniques
- Measure progress through quantifiable KPIs
- Exchange ideas/ data/ feedback with other departments (Account Management, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Exec Management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Work with internal teams to drive traffic to apps and bots
- Prioritize and optimize growth channels, while scaling and automating the growth process
- Produce high quality content (and other materials) for specific growth campaigns to be launched
- 2-5 years experience in a cross-functional, data-driven growth role
- Bachelor's degree required
- Data-driven focus and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Content creation, editing, and copywriting skills; excellent written and communication skills; able to communicate effectively in English
- Performance and results-oriented, with clear adherence to KPIs
- Curiosity and creativity, and relentlessness in pursuit of growth
- High energy and enthusiasm, with extreme hunger to learn and try new things
- Experience supporting Enterprise customers, and basic understanding of Financial services (buy-side / sell-side)
- Must enjoy fast-paced environment, spending time with cross-functional teams and interacting with multiple end users on a regular basis, understanding their behavior
- Able to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines/ ability to work under pressure
- Willing to hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity
- Experience with enterprise communication services and / or social media is a huge plus
- Experience with growth hacking tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, HubSpot for CRM, etc. is a huge plus
- Programming knowledge is a huge plus
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Symphony is the cloud-based messaging and collaboration platform that connects markets, organizations and individuals, securely. Powered by an open and growing app ecosystem, and protected with customer-owned encryption keys, Symphony’s communication platform increases workflow productivity while maintaining global regulatory compliance. Already the platform of choice for the financial services industry, Symphony eliminates inefficient workflows to boost productivity in information-driven businesses. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and London.
Symphony has raised $233 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Société Générale as well as Google.
We’re looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills and savvy to work with a world-class team and an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits and Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Symphony participates in E-Verify.