Tenable is more than ‘just’ the creator of Nessus. Our security solutions - including the first cloud-based platform, Tenable.io - are transforming global vulnerability management. We’re a global team, powered by creative thinkers who are wired for action, focused on delivering results and collaborating to enable decisive actions to protect what matters most. We’re in this together - colleagues, customers and partner communities working as One Tenable.
Can you join Team Tenable? Yes you can - if you’re excited by the thought of working with over 700 colleagues, 20,000 customers and a range of revolutionary products that are shaping cybersecurity in 150 countries. Being valued for who you are as well as what you do, you can embrace the pace (we’re recognized as one of the fastest growing security product companies by SC Magazine, Red Herring, Info Securities, Deloitte and E&Y) as well as enjoy a superb rewards package (we’re seen as a Best Places to Work by Glassdoor, The Washington Post, The Baltimore Sun, The Baltimore Business Journal and Expert Marketplace). The key question is: Is This You?
Tenable has an immediate need for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our software products within a designated geography. You will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
- Responsible for growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing from existing enterprise client accounts
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels
What you'll need:
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base
- BA/BS degree and 3+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid size companies
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Strong time management skills
- Create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building
- Proven track record of growing business from an established client base.
- Strong time management skills.
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
- Network Security background