Job TitleUI Development, Advisory
Need a UI Technical Architect who can own and drive:
· EDL technical roadmap along with key business stakeholders
· Provide technical leadership and mentoring to our UI Developers
· Lead the overall front end technical architecture stream to augment our UX –CoE capabilities.
Job Description / Required Skills
· Must have sound knowledge on all the leading UI technologies & frameworks including Angular 4, Kendo, Bootstrap, Polymer, etc.
· Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies, responsive design, cross platform presentation.
· Must be able to do thorough architectural analysis, identify gaps and rectify by suggesting appropriate solutions and design patterns
· Must be able to guide the team on the technical roadmap defined by the management
· Should be able to do a deep dive analysis and leverage the latest UI technology trends and incorporate them into the design library
· Should be able to identify & mitigate any technical risks occurring during the execution of the project
· Must be able to do peer reviews and suggest recommendations so as to ensure best quality standards get adhered to
· Must have good interpersonal/ communication skills
Core technical skills
· Mobile (Sencha, PhoneGap etc.), Templating (Handlebar, Mostache etc.), Testing (Mocha-Chai, Karma, Jasmine etc. - any), Library (jQuery), MV (AngularJS, EmberJS etc.)
· JSON Integration, AJAX Calling
· BE/ B Tech/ Post Graduations in Engineering field/ Equivalent degrees
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.