Nov 14, 2017
Americas-United States of America-Massachusetts-Boston
Assist Financial Advisors in all phases of financial service while promoting client satisfaction by responding in a timely manner to Financial Advisor and client requests.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist branch operations with customer/client resolution. Facilitate trades in Financial Advisor’s absence.
· Role model for Client Service Associates
· Perform general clerical duties, such as handling the telephones.
· Address and resolve client inquiries.
· Conduct client outreach. Exposure to all product areas.
· May participate in marketing campaign and seminars.
Education and/or Experience
· High School Diploma/Equivalency.
· 5 or more years of industry experience preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong computer skills, including internet.
· Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills.
· Complete understanding of fee-based business.
Licenses and Registration
· Active Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65).
· Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
· Pass a background check.
· Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.