In this role you will write and edit technical documentation to enable Pega users to solve critical business problems using our software. This content, in the form of online help, knowledgebase articles, and installation, upgrade, and implementation guides, addresses the needs of the multiple audiences, including business users and technical implementers. In this position you will work with stakeholders across the organization to write/edit effective, use-case based content.
As a Senior Technical Writer you will:
- Write and edit technical documentation to support product releases
- Evaluate Pega software products and provide feedback to improve internal functions and usability
- Become well-versed in the architecture, design, and implementation features of Pega software products
- Identify and make recommendations for process and tool improvements that increase the efficiency and productivity of the technical documentation team
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and fluency in English. Also ability to think creatively and strategically and aptitude to learn fast and a demonstrated ability to lead by example, are very key aspects for us.
It will be great if you have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable technical writing and editing skills; ability to explain complex concepts and processes clearly and effectively
- Ability to organize and present a range of technical material to a variety of audiences
- Ability to independently manage a technical documentation project, including development and execution of a comprehensive documentation plan
- Demonstrated ability to adapt work methods in response to changing priorities
- Experience with DITA and oXygen XML
- A collegial and friendly team environment where technical documentation is a highly-valued function
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world’s market-leading organisations
- Many opportunities of development – an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices for a few weeks (mainly USA and Netherlands)
- Attractive salary and package (Medical Care, Group Insurance, Multisport Card/Membership in Pure, and more)
- Feeling the power of social spirit – we support many team and sports initiatives and have chill rooms
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.