N26 has redesigned banking for the smartphone, making it simple, fast and contemporary.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 offers an unparalleled banking experience and is recognized as a game changer in the banking industry. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500,000 customers in 17 counties. N26 has also announced its launch in the U.S. market in mid-2018 through its New York-based subsidiary, N26 Inc. N26 raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures. We are seeking strong candidates to support our U.S. expansion.
You are the owner for a broad range of features related to our US mobile app. You will take over and manage your own projects, create timelines and coordinate resources in order to enhance our core product and build US specific features. You will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team.
- You will discover, develop and implement US product features and take a crucial role in N26’s product launch in the US market
- You own and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of the cross-functional product team
- You will coordinate resources and create project timelines to ensure high quality and on time project delivery
- You manage and communicate with external product partners as well as internal stakeholders around requirements for the N26 user experience in the US
- You will analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
- You will interface with multiple teams across N26 to ensure that the economic and operational KPI’s are met throughout the product lifecycle
- You identify future product needs through a combination of strong product instinct, user research, data analysis, and competitive analysis
- You will work closely with both our U.S. CEO and global Product Management Team
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience in a startup’s product area, practical experience in FinTech, technology and/or consulting
- You have strong product intuition and user empathy
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You thrive in a fast paced, project-oriented environment and can meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- You are a strong project manager and have experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- You have a working knowledge of a mobile device’s capabilities to the extent that most questions can be answered without consulting a developer
- Experience with the Agile development methodology as well as UX for mobile
- You are an outgoing and open minded person, able to motivate a team to go the extra mile
- You have graduated from a renowned university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- You have or are eligible for US working authorization
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- High degree of autonomy
- Full time role in N.Y.C.
- Competitive remuneration