Do you have a passion to build brands consumers cannot live without? Are you looking for opportunities to apply digital mastery to transform and modernize brand building? As an Assistant Brand Manager Intern at P&G, you will be assigned full responsibility for your brand and business results. You will be accountable for developing and executing digital strategies and plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary teams as well as external creative and communication agencies.
At P&G we want you to help us rethink how we build our brands and approach our marketing programs and connect with consumers in an increasingly digital world. We are looking for candidates passionate about delighting consumers and with experience applying digital tools to solve business problems. The Brand Management function at P&G produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s. P&G Brand Management is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the cutting edge of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Strong candidates will meet the following criteria:
· Be in your junior year of an undergraduate degree or first year of a MBA program
· Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
· Strong communication skills and team capabilities
· Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking. Make recommendations supported by data-based rationale
· Strong analytical skills – solid understanding of experiment design, measurement, and analysis (i.e. A/B testing)
· Innovation for growth skills.
· Demonstrated digital marketing skills such as SEO/SEM, content marketing, influencer marketing, performance analytics, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing/optimization, etc.
· Experience using Adobe photo shop/editor is a plus as well.
Just so you know:
· Brand management internships are paid internships 10-12 weeks in length and designed to allow you to experience the work of an assistant brand manager
· Location may vary
Candidates must be in their 1st year Master's degree program or Junior year (undergraduate) programs and in good academic standing.
Relocation Benefits: YES
Travel Required: YES
Because of P&G’s build-from-within talent development model, ensuring a strong pipeline of talent through P&G’s internship program is vital. Intern sessions are considered temporary employment, with an aligned completion date. The most successful interns will be considered for full-time positions, based on business needs.