|Cloud Architect - L5 /L6|
• Cloud Architect - Help Customers Adopt & Migrate to Oracle Cloud Platforms
• Right from Landscape Analysis, Cloud Architecture, Migration Planning & Execution
o Required skills.
• 10+Years of IT experience
• 3+ projects experience in Designing & implementing large Cloud Architectures
• 2+ years experience with one or more of the public cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, Google, IBM etc (Infra-as a-Service)
• 3+ years experience in Virtualization technologies such as VMware, KVM. P2V & V2V including tools such as PlateSpin, CloudEndure, Ravello etc
• 3+ years experience in Unix OS, Networking, Automation, DevOps
• Experience in migrating Oracle or Non-Oracle workloads to Cloud Platforms
• Desirable Experience in Oracle technologies like Oracle DB, Oracle Middleware etc
• Excellent in communication & consulting skills. Ability to engage at Senior Levels, strong presentation & articulation skills
• Design enterprise-class Oracle Cloud Architecture - highly-available, redundant, public cloud architectures, utilizing IaaS and PaaS, for large scale, mission critical applications and high-transaction workloads
§ Application Portfolio/ Landscape Analysis (Physical, Virtual and Cloud) and Mapping to transformation architecture on Target Oracle cloud
• As Cloud Architect to Plan & provide hands-on assistance towards migration of Non-Oracle Apps/DB workloads to Oracle Cloud
• Assist in migrations of Non-Oracle Cloud environments such as AWS/Azure/Google to Oracle Cloud
• Professional Degree from reputed university
• Certified Cloud professional, Certified Architect
• Work location: Bangalore (Ready to travel short term or long term)
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Regular Employee Hire