· Proactively participate in managing business performance.
· Proactively represent the Finance function within the country; participate in projects, cross-divisional teams, working groups.
· Understand relevant business risks, perform appropriate risk assessment, escalate issues when needed.
· Establish a strong relationship with the various Finance stakeholders within the country, as well as with outside stakeholders (Auditors, Tax authorities, etc) and local Business and Functional positions.
Business Finance and Decission support
· Preparation and presentation of annual Budget and Long Range Plan, Quarterly Forecast.
Accounting and tax
· Responsible for all accounting and tax aspects.
· Responsible for the annual statutory accounts as well as tax accounts, statistical, statutory, tax and VAT filings.
· Establishment and maintainance of a high level of internal controls in line with local rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
Accounts Receivables Management
Management of the Credit and Collections function.