Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager- KSA
Your challenge is to execute the Supply Chain transformation to deliver Philips Lighting Saudi Arabia (PLSA) Joint Venture objectives aligning with the overall business plan, insuring a knowledge transfer between the JV and Philips Supply Chain know how (Customer satisfaction metrics, S&OP processes, Inventory management, cost and working capital control); and to optimize the KSA Market network and operationalize new Channel/Geography.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you are responsible for:
- Setting up the Supply Chain Management organization for the JV Markets (3 commercial organizations in Saudi, Export activity, Egypt satellite) aligned with Philips Lighting blue print and allowing to execute the supply chain transformation for the JV.
- Setting up and Executing Market business planning process – Customer & Channel planning, and align QXP & ROFO.
- Implementing and Leading Market S&OP with Market Management.
- Driving Sales fulfillment for all channels, and enabling new channels.
- Executing harmonized Order Management & Customer Service processes.
- Implementing change management process of the JV population (Forecast process and responsibility, FG inventory responsibility, from push to pull supply chain model, new KPI’s development and introduction based on Philips standard).
- Delivering on DRM & Cost targets.
- Optimizing Market network, Simplification/Cost saving programs.
- Driving SKU/portfolio management, other complexity reduction programs.
- Delivering Operating Cost efficiency.
- Increasing customer satisfaction by improved quality and delivery.
- Driving Customer Collaboration/Visibility - Order Management. & Demand Planning.
- Managing and coaching key talents.
You will work with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people’s lives with light. You will be reporting to the CEO of Philips Lighting Saudi Arabia. Functionally this job will report to the Supply Chain Leader of the Middle East & Turkey.
This is your opportunity to join a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build a career in an international environment. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree in operations, technology, or Supply Chain. And an MBA or related master’s degree
- 10+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience with a proven track record in transforming supply chain operations across market/local geographies.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in optimizing downstream value chain including core supply chain, working capital & Six Sigma.
- 5+ years of in-depth experience in Commercial and business operational roles with experience across e2e value chain, thereby delivering reliable and predictable outcomes.
- 5+ years of proven ability to design and execute downstream Supply Chain processes around customer needs.
- 5+ years of direct people management with a minimum of 3 years in the Middle East region.
- Local knowledge and ability to operate in KSA.
- Ability to lead change and drive operational excellence.
- A candidate who understands commercial, industrial, consumer markets, customers and services/products
- Proven ability to design and execute business processes around customer needs.
- Ability to execute Supplier collaboration programs.
- Demonstrated capacity in building high performing teams & strong succession.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluency in English. Strong preference will be given to Arabic speakers.