What are my responsibilities?
- Ensuring that Site Managers and Supervisors are delivering the site element of projects in accordance with field governing processes
- Promote HS & Q across all sites
- Drive excellence in Site Management performance against key deliverables
- Ensure that Site Mangers take full responsibility for management and reporting of site programme and associated budgets, including cost control and variation management
- Ensure that Site Managers undertake full line management responsibility for respective site allocated resources including annual and bi-annual PMP
- Support Site and Project Management in identifying and managing site delivery risk
- Conduct regular site audits to ensure site management excellence and compliance
- Produce accurate monthly operating performance reports for individual projects
- Ensure timely and accurate site management reporting and forecasting
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering related subject preferred or extensive relevant experience
- Diploma/qualification in management related subject desirable
- Diploma or equivalent in Heath Safety, Environmental and Quality management
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a line management function, preferably within the Power Generation services.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the management of multi-discipline projects with site management experience
Requisition ID: 281585
Organization: Power Generation Services
Career Level: Mid-level Professional
Full time only