Job ID: 281563
Job Family: General Management
Location: Tehran, Iran
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
A) Regional Real Estate Strategy (SRE)
- Development and implementation of Siemens Real Estate strategy under consideration of LC HQ guidelines, business mandate and customer requirements
- Definition of strategic programs and projects.
B) Entrepreneurial management of real estate business
- Provision of space and services at market conditions in line with SREs business structure
- Supports Head SRE BA within planning process based on Siemens and SRE HQs guidelines.
- Steering and controlling of economic risks & opportunities (ORM reporting).
- Development and implementation of space concepts for customers (e.g Flexible Office Concepts) in cooperation with SRE HQs.
- Optimizing of occupancy costs based on yearly benchmarks (internal +external).
- Definition and controlling of maintenance programs (at least yearly reviews).
- Reduction of vacant space; Identification of hidden vacancies and definition of reduction programs.
- Quality and process management (incl. customer satisfaction related initiatives).
C) Development and steering of real estate portfolio:-
- Analysis and identification of opportunities & risks of the regional real estate portfolio.
- Definition and implementation of measures supporting the portfolio optimization (development projects, investment programs, strategic lease & service management, disposals) together with SRE HQs under consideration of flexibility.
D) Organization and HR development:-
- Development and structuring of regional SRE organization.
- People selection and implementation of employee development programs.
- Management and coaching of SRE employees.
E) SRE stakeholder function / Cooperation with SRE HQs
- Representation of SRE interests within all business contacts (internal/external)
- Adherence and implementation of the General Agreement between SRE and RC
- Securing of approvals and reporting to SRE HQs, RC and operating companies.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge in multiple real estate disciplines (e.g. Asset Management, Portfolio Management, and Corporate Real Estate & Development & Sales).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Siemens business and organization and processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Siemens locations and local real estate market.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English language
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Arabic language would be an asset
- General Management knowledge
- Human Resources Management / Social competence.
- Intercultural knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a real estate management role responsible
- Many years experience in at least two of the following fields: Asset Management, Portfolio Management, Project Management, and Development & Sales
- Many years experience in a Management role responsible for a number of direct reports, with proven ability to take on increasing responsibility over time; Hands on approach required
- Cooperation with international partners and teams
What do I need to know?
- Results Orientation
- Decision Making
- Organizing- and Quality Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Customer Focus
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Situational Sensitivity
- Motivation and Inspiration
- Ability to Analyze
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents – including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively – can be considered in the selection process.
Requisition ID: 281563
Organization: Global Services
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Full time only