Pega is looking to hire a Sales Manager into our DACH Insurance team. This Sales Manager will play a critical role in the growth of the region, where they will be responsible for managing a number of Account Executives within the sales team who are focusing on Strategic Accounts across the DACH region.The successful candidate will also have responsibilities including hiring and coaching a world-class enterprise sales team, pipeline development, strategic account planning and management, accurate forecasting, and consistent achievement of defined sales quota.
In this role, you will:
- Focus on building out the Telecoms & Enterprise business in DACH - this includes Media, Utilities, Logistics & other industries
- Hire, train, coach, and regularly review a winning and effective sales team
- Meet or exceed overall individual and team sales goals and quotas
- Develop relationships at the CxO, Director, VP and Sr. VP level with clients Effectively manage the sales process and sales forecast in Pega’s sales force automation tool, overseeing successful execution of sales plays consistent with the Pega sales process
- Leverage extended sales team resources to execute account strategies, driving high-impact business change
- Enforce pricing guidelines and drive negotiations
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to engage in meaningful work
- The opportunity to hire and lead a world-class sales team
You will be skilled in leading a team of Account Executives working across DACH with a specific focus on the Telecoms industry and your resume will show strong achievement against multimillion dollar quotas.
This role is right for you if you are a collaborative leader who is committed to growing business and developing a world-class team.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience (MBA preferred)
- 8 to 10+ years of industry-related sales experience, including at least 5 years of experience in sales management
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in relationship selling of complex software solutions similar to Pega
- Expertise in software solutions sales within Telecoms. Additional experience with Media, Retail, Utilities and Travel / Transport is ideal.
- Business management skills (forecasting, pipeline development, expense management)
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.