GTB Senior Executive - Performance Marketing
Job Title: Senior Executive - Performance Marketing
Location: GTB Middle East & Africa, Gateway Building, 5th Floor, Dubai Media City
GTB (formerly Blue Hive) is an innovative agency model designed to deliver true ‘integration’ within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications - bringing together best of breed data, media, technology and creative under one roof in multiple markets around the world.
GTB’s founding client is The Ford Motor Company, forming the world’s biggest integrated communications partnership.
Performance Marketing Senior Executive plays a key part in all of the trading team’s key responsibilities including campaign analysis & optimization, communications, and environment optimization. The role works across the MENA region and reports to Performance Manager. The role will primarily be working within Search, Programmatic and Paid Social.
- Create and manage advertising campaigns using DBM, Facebook, Google AdWords
- Monitor Performance against objectives, using a range of different technologies
- Understand and apply optimization levers across inventory, technology, and data
- Base all decisions on empirical data using appropriate analytical techniques
- Ability to track performance results, analyzing monthly tests in order to generate and execute solutions
- Campaign reporting and budget management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or Marketing preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Evidence of technical comfort and intermediate understanding of internet functionality
- Number comfort, evidence of data-driven decision making and analysis
- Experience with DBM, DS, AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager and other digital platforms preferred
- Strong knowledge of tag management and campaign setup within online ad delivery systems
- Analytical experience - evidence of having approached problems from a mathematical perspective and working through to a solution in a logical way
- Evident ability to manage communication flows across teams
- English and Arabic essential