GTB Analytics Services
Job Title: Analytics Manager
Location: GTB Middle East & Africa, Gateway Building, 5th Floor, Dubai Media City
GTB (formerly Blue Hive) is an innovative agency model designed to deliver true ‘integration’ within the speed, diversity and potential of modern communications - bringing together best of breed data, media, technology and creative under one roof in multiple markets around the world.
GTB’s founding client is The Ford Motor Company, forming the world’s biggest integrated communications partnership.
In our Dubai office, we design and execute multiple campaigns every year, across every imaginable marketing channel. The amount of data our campaigns generate is huge and we collect data to understand consumer thinking through a multiple tools.
We are looking for an Analytics Manager to work in a team that makes sense of all that data, specifically focussing on MENA across Ford & Lincoln. The team develops insight so that we can understand consumers better; so that our ads are more targeted, efficient and tell the best story about our products. We deliver actionable insight for our strategic planners, media teams and creatives so that GTB makes the best ads possible.
You will harness multiple tools; manipulate data; design and execute analysis to answer questions about our campaign performance. Our campaign activities are often executed as part of integrated campaigns so you will also undertake campaign and marketing effectiveness evaluation across all media channels to inform strategic marketing decisions.
This is a great role for someone who would like to build on his/her marketing analytics experience, which should preferably be more than five years.
The benefits for you:
- Get a chance to become expert at a wide range of analytics tools in database marketing, web analytics, social media analytics among others
- Become an expert using digital media and web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and DoubleClick
- Work with a team who are really enthusiastic about learning and ensuring data is a driver of our business
- The role is based in GTB’s office, which is ideally located in Dubai Media City
- Develop and build a variety of reports for the client, primarily using Business Objects, Adobe and Excel
- Build, validate and deliver specific analysis designed to generate true customer insight
- Provide written and verbal output on reports
- Liaise with Analytics counterparts in both Johannesburg and Dubai offices to schedule and deliver the best insight possible
- Build relationships with management and staff (internal & external) in business areas associated with data planning and insight work
- Support Management to resolve the key data strategy and insight issues across customer and prospect databases
- Performing deep-dives into campaign performance across OLM, Search, Social and other formats
- Visualising data with appropriate tools
- Analysis of Consumer Research tools to highlight trends in car buying, attitudes to advertising and consumer needs, where available.
- Bachelor Degree in preferably in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics.
- 5+ years’ experience in Web Analytics preferably within agency
- Experience in Adobe Analytics is must but also in at least three of: Excel super user, Google Analytics, Business Objects, SAS, DoubleClick, TGI, other programming tools
- Knowledge of other presentation and dashboard software such a Tableau
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Calm, curious, assured, friendly
- Keen to contribute to a fun environment for team to work in
- Keen to learn and adapt to a new environment, challenges and software environments
- Great attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- A love of data.
5th Floor, Block A
The Gateway Building, Dubai Media City