Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at collibra:
To support our current and future growth, we are looking for a top-notch Software Engineer / .Net Developer that wants to continuously improve our products while working closely with our entire development team. We are an engineer-driven company where your talent is truly appreciated and maximized.
A day in the life of a software engineer / .net developer at collibra:You’ll be building exciting new features for the Collibra products, together with your team members (fellow developers, QA engineers, a UX expert and a product manager). This means that you’ll share responsibility from beginning to end to deliver great quality software:
- Formulate and suggest new ideas and features to the team to further improve our products
- Discuss technical solutions with your colleagues and the architecture team where necessary.
- Track progress while keeping a fully working product at all times.
- Together with the other developers in your team, you’ll implement the new functionalities with a passion for quality. You’ll then review the code changes from your peers before they go into the main line in Git.
- Interact closely with the QA engineers to make sure you write the necessary tests and they can give you feedback early in the process.
- Report on your progress by updating the status of the Jira issues.
Demo fully finished parts to your team, and demo your work to the entire development and product teams (and in extent, the entire company) every month.
Celebrate your successes!
Achieve many great things of which to be proud, and fall asleep happily after a great working day.
Why we need you:
- You are a Software Engineer with an emphasis on .Net development. You have a passion for quality, good design and clean code.
- You have strong knowledge of .Net Framework 4, WPF (creating styles, custom controls, data validation) and MVVM pattern
- You are experienced in Dependency Injection, Win 32 Interop, .Net httpClient, Unit tests, WiX toolsets, and NuGet
- Familiar with UWP and OpenXML? That’s a plus!
- You’re not afraid of diving into new languages and technologies
- You’re passionate about creating and finishing new things
- You love challenges and problem solving and have no fear for the unknown
- You are Agile-minded and have a positive mindset
You put quality first
- You’re fully capable of working in English
- You are disciplined, flexible and willing to learn and improve
Why you want us:
- We offer...
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings, and conferences
- Opportunities to take part in hackathons and POC’s to investigate new ideas and improvements on a technical level
Flexible hours- quality > quantity
Bi-monthly catered lunches, in addition to meal vouchers. Never go hungry again!
Did we mention happy hour?
- A spacious office easily accessible from Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, etc. and a company car (+ fuel card) to get you there
- A MacBook pro for work and play
- Being part of a market-leading company that has been named the "Best Data Driven SaaS Product" at the 2017 SaaS Awards and acknowledged on the Forbes 2017 Cloud 100 List
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.