TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit : http://www.turner.com/ What part will you play?
Turner Broadcasting is one of the nation's largest media companies, delivering programming and original sports, news, and entertainment content to audiences globally. Currently, Turner manages the operations and delivery of our digital advertising across major markets domestically, aligned and responsible to each content vertical. In addition, our platform services group in Atlanta provides centralized support for our primary ad systems. In order to drive further efficiency and effectiveness in line with our initiatives, Turner is now recruiting a head of operations to spearhead these activities, based in our Atlanta Techwood Campus: The Director, Technical Publisher Operations is responsible for the successful instrumentation & implementation of Turner's ad systems across its digital portfolio; including web, mobile applications, over-the-top applications, social, live, and more. What will you be doing?
What do we require from you?
- The role requires program management of major events, such as live sporting events, seasonal tentpoles, and simulcasts of breaking news.
- In support of these efforts, the Director will lead a team of specialists to develop, execute, and support these product launches.
- The Director, Technical Publisher Operations also provides support to the operations teams in New York, servicing our digital sales team.
- Specifically, the Operations team provides services to our clients and revenue opportunities to sales through campaign management, trafficking, creative quality control, campaign scheduling, order fulfillment, campaign optimization, and programmatic support.
- The Director, Technical Publisher Operations must be able to effectively partner, communicate, and collaborate with other business divisions, including developers, platform services, client services, yield management, project management, and the sales leadership team.
- The position requires a deep understanding of advertising technology, as well as a high level of creativity needed to craft solutions and business improvements.
- Most importantly, this role must develop processes and apply strict rigor to the manner in which ad products are supported and launched across our portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 8+ years of related experience in digital operations, ideally within QA, technology, or program management.
- 5+ years of management experience - Digital advertising experience, highly recommended
- Demonstrated success in implementing, supporting, & troubleshooting systems for video and display advertising.
- Proficient in drafting business requirements, process flows, testing & quality control, training plans, support documentation, and resource planning.
- Strong leadership skills and success managing across teams. - Communicate effectively with all levels of employees, partners.
- Strategic thinking; track record of creative and innovative approaches in supporting a team.
- Understanding of digital advertising and related systems, including DoubleClick, FreeWheel, highly beneficial.
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.