Our data team is currently looking for a new colleague that would become part of an internal SaaS team and would help us with Saas Integration and deployment challenges. Socialbakers is a SaaS company and uses other SaaS tools to support various business processes. For user activity
Monitoring we use Mixpanel, for supporting the sales process Salesforce was deployed and for communication with users we use Intercom and others.
All these toolsets need to be integrated from the process as well as data perspective. Ideally we aim to have a flexible data exchange platform that would allow seamless exchange of data between the various SaaS toolsets.
PostgreSQL, Pentaho PDI toolset, microservice architecture is highly appreciated.
- Participating on development and implementation of data integration solution (example: pulling data from one API, merge it with other data set if required and send it to another API)
- Go the extra mile and focus on delivering exceptional code (example: make sure the code is scalable and maintainable; optimize wisely)
- Quickly learn all technologies required for delivery of our service
- Proactively help other team members when appropriate and on the other hand, seek support rather than trying to solve the problem on your own -communicate efficiently!
- As mentioned above -fast learner and curious personality is a must
Skills & qualifications
- Very good technical background (statistical/mathematical/computer science)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Pentaho PDI, API/microservice architecture is a big plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools
- Organized way of working with focus on disciplined delivery (both time and budget wise)
- Good communicator and team player
- Veryproactive approach in solving problems
- English language
- Work in an international environment in the new modern offices in Karlín with a big terrace, and our own grill
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Possibility to learn new technologies and encourage new ideas
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, Xbox, Yoga or run with colleagues, and nearly all year-round grilling parties, and other team buildings opportunities
- Workshops and meetings with various experts from the Czech market, internal trainings, language courses
- Open discussions with colleagues during beer tastings (or wine, if you prefer :)
- 25 days of holidays, 3 sick days, home office
- And others...it is definitely worth to meet with us!