Assistant Sales / Sales Manager Position
Experience in independently handling sales for products of security, fire solutions, communication and / or IT hardware. Candidates with experience in sales of security & or fire solutions in a midsized organization will be highly preferred
It is mandatory to have basic commercial and technical knowledge.
• Locate customers (Installers) for ADI in identified territory.
• Register/Appoint customers as per the company policy
• Work with registered customers & support them to grow their business.
• Ensure sales target achievement as per the business plan of the division.
• Provide the necessary marketing support to customers as per the company policy.
Reporting & Systems
• Report to the Branch Manager
• Work closely with the ADI branch team (tech support, commercial & working capital team members) to ensure focus on customers.
• Ensure timely completion of all reports & formats for the geographical territory allocated
• Ensure timely collection of all outstanding receivables. Help in resolving all outstanding reconciliation issues on a periodic basis
• Ensure that the credit policy is well understood by the customers
Training & Support
• Ensure necessary technical training to the ADI customers
• Understand and get branch support to resolve issues of after-sales-support / warranty etc.
Market Intelligence and Analysis
• Continuously monitor developments in the market & competition activities, and ensure timely communication to branch head
• Meet select end-customers regularly and obtain feedback
Focused, high energy, team player, strong ethics, excellent communication skills (well-spoken and well-presented), good in relationship/rapport building, good negotiating skills, technology savvy, with willingness to travel.
Good problem solving skills, aggressive & good follow-ups, good industry networks
B.E. / Diploma in Engineering & MBA
Experience in a multi-product technology industry in Sales