Do you love a challenge? Do you want to join a dynamic team who has a reputation for driving amazing results? If so, then we should chat!
Pega’s global conference, PegaWorld is growing at an unprecedented rate. To support this growth we are looking for a dynamic, driven and detail oriented Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing programs to drive attendees to PegaWorld.
In this role, you will:
- Own the strategy and execution of marketing programs and projects to drive audience acquisition
- Understand how to message to different audiences and be a master of writing fresh succinct copy
- Develop a vision for the digital experience that supports programs and oversee the development and maintenance of website content
- Build relationships cross-functionally to support the strategy and execution of programs and projects
- Implement a best practices approach for the event marketing team
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary + bonus potential, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, free parking/transportation subsidies, and even pet insurance!
You are a marketing guru and you take the time to know your target demographic. You have fresh ideas and a drive to succeed. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you want to be part of a team that creates and executes on a world class audience acquisition strategy. Organization is your middle name and you can manage projects in your sleep. You are driven, and competitive, and excited, and committed to designing and executing flawless programs that drive attendance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-7 years of experience in marketing
- Experience developing and executing traditional and digital marketing campaigns from inception to evaluation
- Ability to analyze and optimize program results to achieve goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to craft on brand messages for different segments/personas
- Proven experience writing fresh, succinct copy and the ability to distill complex concepts into clear and concise language
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to step back and look at the bigger picture
- Able to manage cross-functional teams
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment
- Knowledge of the technology industry