Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Role: Senior Software Engineer, QA (Manual Testing Engineers)
About Ensim: Ensim provides an end-to-end platform with modules for marketplace, storefront, subscription management, service catalog, ticketing, provisioning automation, usage collection, rating, recurring billing, taxation, invoicing, and payments with self-service management portals for users, organizations, and channel partners to monetize and manage any offerings such as business applications, cloud services, SaaS, DaaS, IaaS, & ITaaS. The Ensim Automation Suite is ready-to-launch as an on-premise or cloud based solution; can integrate with any existing back office environments; and supports both multi-tenant and dedicated modes; to meet all Service Provider and Enterprise requirements.(www.ensim.com)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a related field
- 3 to 5 Years of Experience in Manual Testing
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of Quality Assurance and Standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Must have excellent English written and oral communications skills.
- HHS EPLC, ITIL and AGILE hands on implementation experience.
- Experience supporting full software development lifecycle (business process, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, and training).
- Experience with JIRA, TFS or other agile software program a plus. Maintain regression test suites and execute the same to ensure code is functioning as designed
- Must be efficient in managing process verticals and implement process improvements. Must assess and control project risks.
- Agile certification (such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), or PMI - Agile Certified Practitioner). ISTQB Foundation Level Certification will be added advantage.
- Experience documenting non-functional backend requirements.
- Knowledge of business process modelling techniques and tools a plus.
- Work with the Development team to understand how changes in the software product affect the testing.
- The position requires prior experience testing BSS products in any of the following areas: Service Fulfilment, Service Assurance, Invoice Management, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Self Service,
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, matrixed team environmentt, with a client-centric culture, and an environment of high performers.
- Must be able to multi-task and shift priorities as needed.
- Must be skillful enough to collaborate with project teams, interface with clients and facilitate service improvement.
- Must be able to work effectively with numerous stakeholder types and bring a group to consensus.
- Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through.