OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
As part of the Open Text Sales Team for the Middle East you will work closely together with a blend of local Account Executives and Partner Managers, Solution/Business Consultants both in the Middle East and across the EMEA Emerging Markets, Global Services Consultants and strategic partners (e.g. SAP, local SIs) throughout the sales cycle.
The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analysing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The Solution Consultant is responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
You are Great at:
- Analyse customer EIM requirements.
- Design according customer EIM solutions based on Open Text and Partner products and solutions - often embedded in complex customer IT environments and strategies.
- Act as trusted advisor and EIM Solution Architect for customers and partners
- Interact with Sales, Global Services and Partners to create and finalize Solution offerings and initial Project delivery plans.
- Explain and if necessary demonstrate complex EIM Solutions and Architectures to customers.
- Actively engage in the enablement of partners to improve the sales channel.
- Create and present customised solution-oriented demonstrations.
- Manage and respond to RFPs
- Prepare and conduct technical proof of concepts for clients.
- Represent Open Text at Trade Fairs.