Customer Service Representative
Are you someone who demonstrates consistently strong phone skills? Adept at handling clients who may be upset when they talk to you? Are you detail oriented and excellent at multi-tasking? If you answered yes, consider becoming a Customer Service Representative!
Customer Service Representatives will be the “first line of defense” for all routine customer issues answering calls and emails from CoStar’s customers on a wide variety of issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer’s first point of contact for any questions related to our products, research, billing, etc.
- Answer incoming calls; diagnose technical and application calls from customers. Complete resolution of the customer’s problems and making necessary callbacks to ensure the customer’s need have fully been satisfied.
- Assist customers with usage of application including problem-solving application and network-related issues. Run complimentary standard reports when customers need them and are unable to access our program(s) for technical reasons.
- Enter actions for all client contact in Company’s database including notes detailed enough that subsequent users can track your actions.
- Recommend different and/or additional features or services for assigned accounts to ensure best value for customer and pass such recommendations on to the appropriate sales associates.
- +2 years of Customer Service Experience in a high call volume environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work 11-8 pm shift
- CoStar Product knowledge preferred
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing